Dr. Mylène Hopf
DC, DCCJP, PgCPain
Dr. Mylène Hopf has dedicated her career to helping people live a long, active, and energetic lifestyle free of pain. After graduating Magna Cum Laude from Life Chiropractic College West, Dr. Hopf joined The Vital PostureTM Clinic in 2010 because of the values she and the practice have in common: honest, results-based communication, and a dedication to providing long-term health solutions through objective and specific, yet gentle, non-invasive techniques.
Being committed to providing the highest-quality care and treatment means that Dr. Hopf continually furthers her education and knowledge, ensuring her clients receive the best service and care possible. She completed a graduate level certificate in Pain Management to better understand collaborative, inter-disciplinary health care for her patients, as well being actively involved in the NUCCA certification program. Dr. Hopf completed a Diplomate in Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures in 2019 to continue to hone her knowledge and expertise in the complex area of the upper cervical spine.
In 2013, with a vision of helping as many people as possible, Dr. Hopf began travelling monthly to her satellite clinic in Regina, Saskatchewan. Previously, patients had to travel to Alberta for specific upper cervical care and she is pleased to be able to help make care easier for the people of that province.
Dr. Hopf Industry Associations:
- Board of Directors – Council on Upper Cervical Care (ICA) 2015-present
- Education Committee Chair – Council on Upper Cervical Care (ICA) 2017-present
- Canadian National Alliance of Chiropractic 2019-present
- N.U.C.C.A.: January 2011- Present
- Canadian Chiropractic Association: April 2011-present
- Chiropractors’ Association of Saskatchewan: 2013- present
- College of Chiropractors of Alberta: April 2011-present
- American Chiropractic Association: October 2007-present
- International Chiropractic Association: October 2007 – present
Clinical Focus - Concussions:
After noticing a lack of clear understanding in the health care field for appropriate concussion management, Dr. Hopf has made special effort to educate herself on the most effective concussion protocols and strives to help people recover successfully.
Dr. Mylène Hopf can help you to:
• REBALANCE your posture
• RELIEVE your pain
• REJUVENATE your life